Monday, August 01, 2005

Bugged.

Flu bug is here.
Im infected, now having the sniffles and PAIN PAIN PAIN sore throat.
Very sure that full blown flu will follow thru'.
Best bud is down with fever and my 'twin' sounds like a robot.
I hope i get MC tmr, but with the pile of work coming up.
Seems such a bad idea to ask for MC aye.
Whats the use of staying at home to rest, when i know I'm gonna spend the entire day fretting abt my unfinished work. Plus, the add ons..it's just gonna make me sick than I'm already am.

And the Charity Shield is here.
I hope Gunners LOSE it. yes.. thats right, LOSE it. Or to save some dignity... a DRAW laaaah.
Don't get yourself stuck with THE CURSE.
Not that I think its TRUE, but to be on the safer side.
And Gunners sure need a lot of luck this year.

Arsenal vs Chelsea game been postponed from my bday to the day after.. pfft.

I love Sunday morning TV. I love love love love Wonder Falls. *hooked*

Hey Toots,
Congrats babe! *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala laaaa... cian nya dia sakit... seseme eh??

i might be dropping by ur place later tau.. nak pi jumpa mak kau... nak pi settle kueh kueh...

see ya later! get well soon.. are you really on MC today?

Anonymous said...

http://www.arsenal.com/images/PreviousSite/root/f/fabregas02072005.jpg?


*gasp*

iSz said...

OMG!!!
Adek bulu jnr mcm Abg Bulu Snr!! with the brazilian wax chin strip et al..ahakhakhak...Cesc was doing some cosplay kot?