Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Si Jali dan Kilang Cokelat.

I haben catch THAT one yet!
So much for 5 days of total bumming ard.
Took leave to bum around, now regretting, cos I would prefer a MONDAYless week after my bday. heh!
A girly2 sleepover at the best friend's on friday nite. All that spying at the void deck and scaring the shit outta ourselves was fun, which of course... I had trouble sleeping soundly later.

Up and about around Arab St on a lazy afternoon with the Dad, the Mum and E.T.

Not all wasted tho', managed to catch STEALTH, BEWITCHED & WEDDING CRASHERS (bits & pieces) at some underground cinema tuck in a West Bay Condo... hee hee hee hee... I was conned into going after a speedster trip to JB for PIZZA ONLY.

And a UBER lazy Monday spent looking forward to Wonder Falls (starts at 10pm!!)
Replay of Charidee Shield(TWICE!!), My Gunners weren't BAD at all eventho' we LOSE..(pheww), Down With Love (SO HOT lah that bloke!).
And course... hours and hours of Colin McRae and Winning Eleven(I got a kick of getting 'Pires' sent off! hah!)

Yesterday,
Hingga ke Hujung Nyawa, is it me or is supposedly OLD and WRINKLY Erra Fazira is clad in RED cardigan with black kebaya.. a bit too VOGUE don't you think for a grave visits?
I had a helluva LAFF, with the nenek gatal nonsense and at Yusry's Albert Einstein hairdo.
Tuty dropped by, in white top and RED capri, with matching earstuds. Look every bit THE PATRIOTIC SINGAPOREAN, it helps that she lurrrrrvees RED.

heh. i wanted to blog abt MOVIES... and look @ what i ended up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh yes.

i was wearing an all white top, red pants, matching read earstuds that looks like cherries, had white stilettos on and painted my toe nails red!

and i'm loving every minute of it!

on other note, byk nya movie kau tgk... aku satu hapa pon blom tgk.

Anonymous said...

underground cinema eh?
free apa...ada org antar balek lagik..hehe dpt tido lepak okai.