Monday, August 29, 2005

Seven, my favourite number.

I'm tagged by Toots, for the fun of it:

Seven things that scare me
1. Dying in an unhonourable way.
2. Losing my family
3. Infidelity
4. Car Crash
5. Losing the faith
6. Sins committed
7. Ghosts (haha!)

Seven things I like the most
1. When the entire household sits in front of the tv set cheering Gunners on.
2. Books
3. The Mom's cooking
4. Binging on my bed whilst watching Teevee
5. PS2
6. Gift Wrapping
7. Chocolates

Seven important things in my room
1. Air-con & it's remote control
2. Moi Bed
3. A bottle of Jergen's moisturiser
4. Magazines, books, newspapers (any form of reading material)
5. Teevee
6. DVD player
7. PC

Seven random facts about me
1. I am round
2. My favourite past time is digging my nose
3. Incapable of lying, although i do come up with BRILLIANT lying ideas (for ppl)
4. Am a chatterbox
5. Babytalk to my close and loved ones
6. I can't stand being teased
7. Major moodswing

Seven things I plan to do before I die
1. To see to my parents needs
2. To be a better muslim
3. Repentance
4. Bungee Jump
5. I wanna go Highbury OR Ashburton Grove
6. Immerse myself with the world (Travel far and wide)
7. Get married

Seven things I can do
1. Say the meanest things
2. Make ppl laff
3. Be quiet when its needed
4. Cook spinach
5. Wild imagination
6. Spot the unspotted
7. Beat up anyone who bullies my brother

Seven things I can't do
1. Lie
2. Fly?
3. Diet
4. Whistle
5. Lingo Scripting
6. dance
7. Wake up at the first alarm ring

Seven things I say the most
1. Yaaaaah.. rite.
2. Damn!
3. 'Lo
4. Effing
5. Retard...
6. Apaaaaaaaaa?
7. Blardey

Seven celeb crushes (easy-peasy)
1. Le Bob
2. Brandon Boyd
3. Paul Bettany
4. Phillipe Senderos
5. Cesc Fabulous Fabregas
6. Ewan McGregor
7. Faizal Hussein... heh

Seven people who will have to do this:
Nor?
Kay?
Nisa?
Err... any 7 who wants to do this, for the fun of it :)

No comments: