Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Eee. geli.

I'm having one of those in-between feelings.
You know, that kinda I'm happy but at the same time I'm sad over the same matter.
And the feeling is kinda equal, so I'm experiencing sort of topsy turvy moody bitchy swings.
[for my safety, i gotta remove that para]
Someone just bought me some pro photography lighting thingamajig at work.
A bit like 'SURPRISE' toy. Which took me like a REAL BIGGY surprise with all the jargons thrown around during the set up. I'm LOST.
It cost him quite a bit, like buying a new DSLR. *sweats*
Got me a little excited having a new toy to play with and experimenting... It finally dawned on me - better equipment better quality photos... = Stress + stress + sad.
I hate IMPULSIVE ppl, altho' I'm one.
See...

I have an update about lil finger that I injure a while back.
Enjoy ya peeps.
1 day after the accident











2 months ++ after the accident


The prospect of not watching my gunners over the weekend, leaves me not looking forward to the weekend at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe u post that diGUSTING pic of the finger up here...eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE
geli ar isz.

Anonymous said...

OUCH!

The kuku gone partially ke?

iSz said...

yeap.. gone partially.
blame it on my curiosity... nak tgk sangat how a blardey blood clot looks like.