Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mind your own.

Read on:

If someone tries to enlist you in their little drama, just say no -- you can always get a subscription to your local theater if you need to have any extra sturm und drang in your life. Don't succumb, no matter how tempting it is to wade in there with the big guns and sort everything out. You've got things to sort out that need your care and attention, so tend your own garden rather than trying to pull out the weeds from everyone else's.

Heh, pure coincidence...

So be it if you want to continue with that kind of attitude.
You don't owe me a living, nor do I to you.
Review my options and pass on.
Continue tripping the oblivious...
Continue poisoning the unsuspected...
May you get all the satisfaction you can have carrying out that deeds.
For I shall be an onlooker from now on.

I want to coop in that tiny lil corner of my room, hug Bunny with Piresz by my side, cover myself with duvet, cry myself out and yet I think its foolish getting upset like that. I can hear my heartbeat, even as I speak, smile and laff... god knows what kinda blood pressure i go through when am furious. I shall stop here.

Any idea where i can get a pair of rubber speckies? yeap rubber speckies...The eraser rubber sort. I want BIG RED rubber speckies (it's like outta dis world kinda KOOL lah!). So that i can look like that Magnolia Cow... cos afterall I am an aspiring nostril model. heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...hari minggu arsenal lawan chelsea kannnn? now i know bits and pieces of futball..cos my husband and father-in-law watch epl..haha

iSz said...

YES!!YES!! Please root for the Gunners and hope that Hleb scores...or Pires scores....Or Cesc scores...
This is sOOOOOO exciting Nor knows about EPL and.. she even KNOWS ROQUE SANTA CRUZ.... Not bad lah Nor!! ur Soccer knowledge is improving!!