Thursday, May 04, 2006

Shoeless.

I foresee 2 very happy ladies come 14th of May. One in Woodlands and the other in Bukit Panjang.

After much persuasion, I gave in and broke a tiny portion of the bank. I felt generous yesterday, and i hope I can feel that way for the rest of the month.

BUT. *looks on in horror*

My trusty VANS, which has been a faithful shoe withstanding all kinds of pressure, from workload, random kickabouts, 2 years without any washing, to my super heavy weight decides to take a crumble.
It's blardey disintegrating.

MY VANS IS FALLING APART!!

Now.. now
How am I suppose to go to work wihout my workshoes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»