Friday, April 28, 2006

Pires.

Kehadiran membawa seribu erti ( It was pre World Cup 98 - Metz)
Terasa bagaikan suatu mimpi (The day he moved to Arsenal from Marseille)
Indah mahligai yang kita bina (Emirates Stadium? Invincibles?.. ha ha)
Impian kini terlaksana sudah (On the verge maybe, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!)

Tiada ku terlintas akan terjadi (What! You are moving to Villareal? Benfica?)
Kita kan terpisah jua akhirnya (I suppose it's time to go, Pruny Bob)
Sejenak ku terfikir segala (Woah! That Aston Villa Goal will be tattooed in my mind!)
Oh keindahan bersamamu( 1 ) (Hell yeah, I'll miss the ducky runs, and the vibrating mouth thingy you always do when you fluff your chances)

Kembalilah kasih kepada diriku (How to? when you always slips back to your lackadaisacal self every 2 or 3 games)
Hidupku sepi tanpa kehadiranmu (hmmm, but there's Fabregas, Senderos...Walcott etc. now)
Dengar rayuanku jeritan batinku (Did you ever care you look like Severus Snape with ur berminyak locks? or when i scream at you to 'SHHOOOOOTTTT!')
Masih dahagakan kemesraanmu (oh well, sometimes you are inspirational)
Hanya kau yang ku cinta tiada kedua (There's definitely keempat, kelima, keenam...)
Usah biar ku menderita (yeah, as long as Arsenal doesnt meet Villareal ever)

Setelah kau pergi tiada kembali (You'll be too old for the youthful Arsenal squad lah dey!)
Pilunya tak dapat ku menggambarkan (Ermm I'm sure the young guns boleh mengubati itu semua. Terima Kasih)
Abadi kasihku yang amat suci (Robert Emmanuel Pires 7 heh.)
Biarku yang dalam kegelapan (Emirates Stadium got bright floodlights? no?)

Fyi. Ini lagu Hasnol - Laguku Untukmu.
Before any of you render me hopeless, pining for unattainable Old Bobby 7.
I like to make myself clear, I'm not mad yet.
My feet is still stuck concretised within this ground we walk on.
Neither am I feeling anything like the lyrics (why so defensive, isz?)

I needed something to make me happy on a grey evening.
And that, makes me happy. haha.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oei...lagu ni buat aku berak2 tau satu mlm..tak tido....
rupanya pasal pires jek ko dgr

demerara said...

Oi, angau ke? teeheehee :D

<3

iSz said...

Ish! takdelaaaaaahh