Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Anti - Gravity Love song.

Contrary to popular beliefs of my fear for jumping.
Let me reiterate, I have never feared of jumping. I may have 1001 phobias but jumping is fortunately not one of them. I am a jumpy kid by nature.
Th reason for my reluctance to jump is mainly due to the worry if the creaking wooden floors couldn't withstand my body mass. I definitely do not fancy ending up in a Luo Hans' aquarium downstairs.

And due to my massive weight, I cant jump as high and land slower than most of you. :That's why my foot is always seen on the ground despite jumping. ahakhak.

Next time we do a solidground photoshoot, I'll show you my jumps and maybe a cartwheel or two. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! "ending up in Luo Han's aquarium" ----> that's hilarious!

but seriously, it was fun doing it, nak lagi??

Anonymous said...

hahaha..bawah aquarium shop eh?? tak perasan sey. next time we book a studio at loyang tapi jaoh sangat for u all...rumah batu...and BIGGER space too. rental is more though...