Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Me and Porcupines.

Yesterday, four of us sat on my bed and we talked about the impending match between Arsenal and Barcelona till the wee hours. Actually Mama Mammoth was reading the papers, the rest of us were busy discussing about Arsenal chances in the CL finals.

I will miss Baby Walrus when he goes for NS. No one to accompany me for my late night soccer matches, worst, he will be enlisted during the WC period. I can't count on Daddy MouseDeer to stay up with me unless its the FINAL or its a weekend.

Fyi, I am LITTLE PORCUPINE.

/shud see Baby Walrus face when I told them, I AM LITTLE PORCUPINE. With incredulous look on his face "Little eh?!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

koko is enlisting soon??
dats sad..no more jokes from koko...
i know u will miss him loads sey

Anonymous said...

uh-oh.. so soon? wow. =( i can imagine.. that's how it has always been when Maggot goes to school camps. tu blom NS lagi. macam mana nanti aku plak.. sigh.

bila nak movie marathon??

Anonymous said...

eh....saper nih baby walrus? adik kau??????