Monday, May 08, 2006

Thank you, Hammers

Nevermind that Alan Pardew blasts Arsene for his lack of englishman team.

They beat Spurs to keep us in the 4th place.

Shall return the favour and root for them in the FA Cup Final.

We did well, Thierry did a hat-trick, Pires stab a goal. I was hoping Bergy or RVP puts in one or two more and Cesc's header went in.

We are leaving HIGHBURY.

Pires will leave to not-sure-where-yet.

Bergy will hang up his boots for good, can't wait for the testimonial match @ Emirates Stadium.

Gd bye, Nigel the squirrel.

Kay must be super ecstatic at highbury now. I hope hope hope, she snaps gd pics to show off and manage to get pic taken with any of beloved Gunners.

I am super relieved ok.

4th place, at least a lil pressure eases off the young ones shoulders..

Have a gd game on the 17th, u boys.
No, make that a fantastic game. Awesome game. WTF? Just win it!

Oh man, I really feel the need to be in Paris on the 17th.

Thanks to Yanni and Yati for taking my mind off arsenal for a while.
I knew if I were to stay at home, I'll be a nervous wreck for the entire day waiting for 9.55pm.
I had fun looking at many many flowers of many many colours.
And PINK/RED/PINK and more PINK. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks fer helpin me chose those 'flowers'!!
haha
i have a really cosy room now!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»