Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh hey, it's coming.

A couple of World Cup adverts came on in between the England vs Uruguay friendly repeat.
Reminisced back to the previous tournaments, I always liked World Cup 98 most, amongst the recent 90(s) to the 2002 Japan/Korea WC. Partly, because of a certain number 11 then in the France squad but it was all the way Oranjes for me in that world cup, was terribly upset when they eventually lose. I was in Malacca, watching Argentina battling out Netherlands. We scream ourselves hoarse when the Oranjes got through. I thought that was the best World Cup match(in my time) ever.

I also remembered how I supported team Romania too. I thought they were fantastic until the entire squad go blonde :\. Dan Petrescu is a dead ringer for David Duchovny ok.

We were rooting for France in the final because the sheer thought of Brazil monopolying the World Cup tournaments was just too nauseating especially when they have loads of dubious referee decisions that goes their way in every World Cup tournament. Granted, they are one helluva team but we do want to see other colours winning the world cup now and then. Takkan nak tgk Yellow jersey dgn blue shorts aje kaaaaaan.

Let's hope this year's WC would be an exciting one, unlike Korea/Japan yg OH-SO-PREDICTABLE with Brazil winning it and with not much contention.

Btw, YOU GURLS ROCK ok!
And with that, I leave you with :-


[edit: Pictures gone.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you already did, you silly goose.. dah publish baru tanya is it safe to put your face! lol.

aku pon nak!!!

Zul Aliya said...

cute la gambar kau.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

akhakhhakaka...v funny sey...will pass u another one with u wanting to pijak me wif ur foot! lol!