Friday, May 26, 2006

Gone.

He left to be with the Yellow Submarine.

I will miss the screeching halt tentative runs, that severus snape's locks, that gigi lapis, that telepathy passes with Thierry, that brazillian wax goatee, the brilliant GOALS, more than brilliant assists and most importantly the creative dimension he provides when he plays.

Probably, I still get to see him, now and then.

But I'll miss him as a gunner.

I did not foresee it will hurt me that much that he is leaving, but it did. He's departure left a void in me, he is after all one of the MAIN reasons I love being a gooner.
I have to deal with the fact that my favourite number jersey*not because he is wearing the no.* is going to be adorned by someone else.

Now, I gotta change my passwords. tsk.. tsk...

/Kay beat me to writing a sappy entry about his departure.
Which is really moooving. Pires not only leaves us with wonderful footballing memories at highbury. He also make me found my favourite Goonerette. ;)

No comments: