Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sneaky.

I received a friendster's msg, from a LONG LOST FRIEND she says.
The truth is, it is not a LONG LOST FRIEND, it's more like I-DO-NOT-WANT-TO-BE-YOUR-FRIEND-ANYMORE-HENCE-I-NVR-PICK-YOUR-CALLS-OR-ANY-FORM-OF-COMMUNICATION-WITH-YOU-BUT-NOW-I-SUDDENLY-FEEL-LIKE-BEING-YOUR-FRIEND-AGAIN!

Hello, friendster has been around for gazillion years and I bet you are the first few ppl who knew why I spelt my name that way and ONLY NOW YOU FOUND ME? *ptui*
Yeah, like I was born an hr ago. I have always been HERE. My phone number has never CHANGED lah. Pretty silly if you tell me you forgot my number, when we used to talk to each other almost every day.

Wait, why am I so angry?
Anyway, me being me. And I'm feeling oh-so-generous today, replied her, like any civilised ppl would. With grace and no act of malice or contempt.

OMG! This is truly a bad case of masok bakol angkat sendiri.

In recent days, I have been a good girl.
I have been returning home promptly after work.
Let's see if I can survive till end of the month being a homely person.

1 comment:

demerara said...

Unfortunately there are bound to be people like that.. bersabar sajalahhhh


Just a sidenote;
I like notty iSz. huhuhu