Thursday, March 23, 2006

Around the world in 80 days.

I had a looooong phone chat with Nisa yesterday.
She had her damn old skool World Atlas (back when Russia is part of U.S.S.R and East Germany still existed!) with her and we just pick any place in the world at random.
'Where would be fun to visit' kinda things, basically geography talk.

And she told me Arctic is wayyyy up there and Antartica is wayyyyyyy down there. (That one, I know!) Antartica is the one with land, not just floating icebergs like Arctic and it is nearer to Australia than the UK. ahakhakhak.
Antartica has penguins and Arctic (or rather, places near it) has Polar Bears.

Interesting right? no?

Nisa is going Vietnam soon, which initially I wanted to tag along but the lack of Halal food is such a drawback.

And Yanni is going Bali and I cannot tag along unless I want to become a tree.

So fun ah.

And Tuty, I'm terribly sorry for that fallen apart travelling plans, we can have loads of movie marathons to make up for that overseas trip ok. *hugs*

If Van Basten is your seksayyyy beast, than Bierhoff is my version of it. He reminds me of that dude in American Ninja.. *drools*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i laffed at ur last entry.. heh.. i wouldnt want to make fren again with someone whom i've already considered not-a-friend..

anyway.. takpe lah.. it's never meant to be. but i juz feel bad cuz yusri came back partly because of that. :'(

i've to live with that for the rest of my life. *sniff sniff*

BUT movie marathon sounds fun!