Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Adik Ku, Ahmad

Sorry if its all abt me cussing and swearing... but I cant help it.
Must be my angry week.

SOMEBODY STOLE MY BROTHER'S NEW HP!
My gift to him, for his birthday.
And it's only 2 mths OLD.

I am so furious, that if I ever manage to find the culprit I ripped his head off his body with my bare hands. Arrrrggh!!

I know, I know, it's ONLY HANDPHONE but it's my brother's.
My brother has got to be the nicest, kindest and the most careful person I ever known.
He takes care of his belongings well, unlike me, who always leave my things lying ard (I have tons of anecdotes abt this! Painful lessons from Nor, time and again!).
It's UNFAIR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea.. like u threw ur handphone in ur rubbish bin!

LOL.

Anonymous said...

hahah...yah manz..isz isz. but losing a hp sux..i would hate it if it happens to me. and nowadays people usually don't return the things they found.