Sunday, March 26, 2006

Abstinence.

Damn proud of myself today OK!

Was wandering around on my own @ Kino just now.
I wanted to purchase the sequel of a funny book I had finished reading.
Bought the book and left the place unscathed.
There were some unnecessary spending close call tho'.
Thanks to the head bump accident on one of the bookshelves (which gives out a loud 'thud' and had some gal smiling@ me while I try to act unaffected by it) I was brought back to earth and sunk in to reality that I cannot go mental and start to blew off hundreds of dollars on books and a globe.

I stayed up soo late to watch Arsenal, but the game was postponed due to waterlogged pitch @ Fratton Park. Luckily, there's midweek Champs League match *argh!Pre-big-match-stress-starts-now*

I get to watch Phil Neville score an own goal instead.

Russian Dolls was funnier than Spanish Apartment :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i mish you.
*big hug*