Monday, March 13, 2006

FUCK XABI ALONSO!

- For trying to hurt Adek Cesc (he's the future STAR OF SPAIN and your fellow country man, u mofo! What were u thinking?)

3 successive wins.
I missed the feeling of winning continuosly.

Senderos is improving. Yeay.
No heart-stopping moment in this game!

- Big thanks to Stevie G for adding a new dimension to our attack *Pats Stevie G on the back*

I think Luis Garcia's goal celebration is gross.

Hope nothing bad happen to Kolo.

Squabble a bit with the Dad due to his overly pessimistic outlook when Bergkamp comes on.
He sulked a bit and headed for bed before the match ended.

I am just glad we get that 3 points.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello isz!

*gasp* ayooo!!! isz cakap 'Fuck'!
*wags finger*

demerara said...

LOL

Alonso pissed you off that much ey.

Extra brownie points for Phil for sticking up to his brother Flamini and lover (Cesc) when both of them got hacked down. *squeee*

Good game but we have to be more clinical to stand any chance for Juve. /cue cries to bring RvP back

Adebayor tu lawak la, mcm ada taik burung dekat forehead.

Flamini and Eboue as fullbacks <333

Freddie's wooly hat (WTF?)


I don't like Luis Garcia and his stupid celebration.

Actually I got loads to say but I might as well email you lah. hahaha

(P/S: Two offerings in my latest email. wheeeeeee!)