Saturday, July 02, 2005

Neurotic.

Weekdays filled with things to worry and think about.
Turn me into a neurotic mess over the weekend.
The greymatter obviously not to used with the resting bit.
I'm a neurotic + selenger + blur mess.

Half an hour ago.
*Walks into the lift in after a harmless-looking chinese chap*
*Press the floor button, looks up*
*Chinese guy smiled at me... no... grin is more like it.*
[Huh? like wtf is he grinning away? And why is he tilting his head? OMG!! He could be a flasher!!A robber!! OMG!! OMG!! Blardey lift why issit taking so long~~!]
Guy:..Excuse me, what's the time now?
Me: *super startled look* *looks at watch LOOOOONG enuff* Eleven thirty.
[Bodoh peh BUDAK!!.. nak tanya time pon cakap lah siang2 tadi.. ini konon nak tengok jam aku.
Terjengok-jengok, bikin suspense org je.. and what's with the grinning, man?!!]
Guy: Thks.
Lift door opens.
*hurry out*

A few hours ago.
I'm reading the newspaper, mom watching some comedy on tv.
Mom: Muakahkahkahk...*loud laffter*
Me: *hands on chest* eh apa nie mama ketawa kuat2.
Mom: Kelakar lah... apsal?
Me: Terkejottttt.....*muker takot*
Mom: Allah... kau nie... org ketawa terkuat sket pon terkejot. Mcm baby lah.

I think I'm losing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isz kiut arh... hehehe...

- kak rosi