Monday, July 25, 2005

Cloning anyone?

I'm done with all the visitation.. wee!
And i finally caught The Island...
Cringing at the sight of slimy 'agnate'... and almost covering my eyes, when the suspense comes on, lips biting etc. on a serene sunday morning. I must have looked like a total idiot doing all that alone in the theatres. ahakhakha.. who cares. Not that there's nuch ppl in the cinema itself.
I'm just tired of waiting and missing it altogether or just plain losing interest in it.

K, I'm back at work... foresee myself being 'stretched' this week.
Urgh i hate monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i caught a moovie alone before too! bridget jones' diary II. and i was feeling sad so i cried as much as i wanted in the theatre and no one cares.

was great!

iSz said...

Did it a couple of times before but its always due to my impatient of waiting for people... pretty good, dont u think?

No distractions..enjoying the solitude of yourself with Ewan Mcgregor (HOT!! with the scottish accent) & Scarlett Johansson (HOT!!) clad in white pumas... ahakhakahk.. best!

Anonymous said...

wats the gist eh? they were cloned? right, now i've to go ask yusri to go watch it wimme!

lil cupcake said...

hahaha ive seen the show! it was great, didnt expect it to be so long! yea his scottish accent cute siak.. hahaha and the clone mimicking it.. hahahaha kekek...

Anonymous said...

okay tat is embrassing.. why the lilcupcake appears? ooo silly me, wrong identity ah muahaha.. cya ard beb!~ free2 turun adidas ah, balik sesama lagik k :D