Monday, July 11, 2005

For your info.

I absolutely ABHOR/DETEST/DESPISE/DISLIKE/HATE/LOATHE/________(any other HATE word) ppl taking a jibe @ me on a SUNDAY nite.
Harmless it may seem on other days, NOT with the gloomy monday approaching.
When emotions go on a roller coaster ride. Any kind of insensitive remark is like the car-slammed-finger-caught-in-between hurt to the mourning heart.
And don't start on that She-can-be-hyper-sensitive thingy, should have known better why i always coop myself up on Sundays. Should have known better.

Seriously, If havent got anything better to say.... keep that finger/mouth/ears/nose shut.
What is gained by making ppl unhappy on a Sunday nite?

Not too happy sunday nite => Grumpy week. Bleargh!

Toots,
The next time you see me, you MUST grab me before doing the waving thing.
I always caught myself staring into blank space on a sunday MRT ride.

Nor,
I've broadcasted to all the small peeps that you look tembam now... hee hee hee hee.
My turn to cubit ur pipi... ahakakahkhak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didnt DO the wave thing.

well, not until i'm really standing in front of you and i tot, damn what the heck with waving. so i hugged you. =)

it's great to see you!