Saturday, July 23, 2005

In the cold.

At work, munching on BK breakfast and staring at the comp.
There seems to be a mountainful tasks to be done TODAY.
- Get some brochure done BY today (11am to be exact!).
- Gramps been ill, complained of chest pains. (MUST go and visit her after work.)
- My neighbour passed away yesterday.(Pay a visit and give my condolences.)
- Best friend's gramps got hospitalised, in critical condition. (MUST pay a visit!)
- Best bud's dad got hospitalised too, this morning. (MUST try and pay a visit!)

Was talking to Dad about it this morning, when he fetch me for work.
Health can come and go, as and when.
And it's really up to us, to make a good use of it.

Remember HIM, in good times. Don't wait till ur stuck in a corner helpless, than scramble yourself to be a better muslim.
Ermmm... thks dad.

On an ENTIRELY different note,
Anybody wants to SEE Tuty's old crush??..
HEM is now working at CWP red earth... check it out.
They even had a convo... bone-chilling i tell ya.

And guys,
Yesterday was fun, all that joke pulling me into the Baby's room.
Gone bad coleslaw and my major idiotic driving. My sparkling white teeth.. heh.
i want that monkey and snail... can?

Toots,
I want those pics... I want to frame up my TEETH... the pic of my TEETH, i mean.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you HAD to annouce it to the whole world???

lol!

aite, monday i'll email you ur TEETH picture.