Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It ain't over...

2 obstacles coming up, Cesc! Be good!

Anyway, I'm back from Langkawi... had a splendid time, although I still prefer my trip to Rawa Island. Shopping and beach holiday MIXED doesn't really suit me. Anyone who has plans to visit Langkawi should ride on the Cable Car to Mt. Mat Cincang, it has a suspension bridge at the summit where you can view the coastal waters and the green jungle lush... Such a breathtaking awesome view ok! (Google it!) Beware: Definitely not for those fear of heights!

And I LOVE Waterfalls.. Love them! Love them! Love them!
The refreshing feeling submerged in icy cold waters, worth the perilous hike up to the waterfalls.

The rest of the days spent chocolate shopping, jacuzzing, jetskiing and soaking in the sun, sand and the sea. Strange, didn't get to sleep much during this holiday hmmm...

p/s: Yeap. gotten soooo tanned yet again. Another 4 mths before returning to original skin colour. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so shafei got to see you in ur tan...heheehe.

iSz said...

HAHAHAH... I wanted to SMS you, tapi lepas lunch dah kenyang terlupa plak.. tsk tsk tsk