Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Congratulatory note.

My best friend got hitched over the weekend!

A bit of an emotional topsy turvy for me. I mean we sorta grew up together and knew each other too well. It's surreal watching her getting married, the day we have been anticipating for the past 2 years... after all the challenges and brain storming sessions, the wedding was a success.
I can't help but beamed with pride looking at the gorgeous bride.

Faresha and Salleh,
Selamat Pengantin Baru!
I wish for everlasting matrimonial bliss for the both you and be blessed with cute kids in the future. I can't say enough, how happy I am for the both of you, for realising your dreams and embarking on this new chapter of your lives.
Enjoy your honeymoon ok, I'm sure you'll have tons of fun!

Anyway, I've gained a friend, who is a fellow gooner ... so all is GOLD =D. Must make sure he influence my best friend enough for her to know, who's who in the gunners starting eleven eh.

p/s: I swear I'm gonna turn your kids into Arsenal fanatics as soon as they can utter "footie".

pp/s: I've always said that I'm not much of a writer, it seems that I am equally hopeless in my PR skills. Blah!

No comments: