Monday, June 09, 2008

Euro 2008 - First 2 days.

It was quite a snoozefest... so far.

I had pledged my allegiance to the Swiss and will continue to do so, altho' it can be rather painful watching them for the first game ( I fell asleep in the first 15 mins, so much for my anticipation!). Here's hoping they do better in the upcoming games. The Portugal vs Turkey game was marginally better but watching Ronaldo and co. are tad too annoying for me.

I was anticipating Croatia's game to witness the exciting Luka Modric, I mean the bloke must have some class for my bro to curse the day he join the Spurz. Alas, it was quite a boring match as well, so I retreated to bed by half time. Nope, not even the pretty cute Kranjcar could be its saving grace.

Though this morning Germany vs Poland game. If only, we could have Podolski for Arsenal.
I want a blardey goal poacher! Gomez looks a bit lost in the international scene. And my love for Phillip Lahm is renewed. hahaha. I thought Germany lacks fluidity in their passing for some reason but improved when Schweinsteiger was brought on. I foresee them improving in the next matches.

Anyway, Hitzelsperger looks like He Beaver in Narnia. HAHAHAHA

Expect more exciting games coming up. I will watch both games for tomorrow morning. I want France and Netherlands to go through from Grp C, simply because I can't stand the blardey italians. Heh anyway, who knows, Romania might sneak in stealth! I once supported Romania when Georghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu are in the team, then all hell break loose when they turn peroxideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

p/s: Is it just me or are there so many diving incidents already?

No comments: