Monday, June 04, 2007

Slowpoke.

Arsenal transfer updates has been pretty slow, hence my even slower blogging.

The Mancs has gone on a shopping spree and nearly done with it, bagging impressive players, while Arsene was reportedly off for a holiday(?) in Sardinia.
The rumor mill has been working overtime, with most of the gunners linked out. And we got moaners like Reo Crocker linked in. Jeremie is confirmed on his way out. I feel sorry for that guy, he never took his chances and by sheer bad luck he gets ousted onto the bench by BAPTISTA HAHAHAHAHA! in the twilight of his Arsenal career.

Ah fuck it. *buzz off football thoughts*

I bought this pretty ballet flats BUT I am having mixed feelings about it. Girly shoes and me just doesn't work well together. They always end up giving my feet blisters. I was thinking of ditching it for a pair of chucks for Tuty's wedding but run the risk of Yanni strangling me during the wedding reception. Any remedies to ward off those insane blisters? I tried the shoe biting thingy and that myth doesnt work on me mentally or physically. It doesn't help that I'm blessed with hobbit's feet, so I need to 'cover' them up.

I finally got my outfits sorted out and hope it turns out well. Well, at least according to plan.

Can;t wait for lunch time, mum made me some kickass chapattis. yum yum!

No comments: