Sunday, June 24, 2007

An he left...

When I was away...

Back to my room after the afternoon swim to a rude shock with a SMS informing me of Henry's departure. I felt empty for a while, you know that kind of feeling, coming to term with a loss. I was itching to find out more about it, since internet is available. * I got it all mixed up with Pulau Pemanggil which states there is no connection, but since Pulau Rawa is only abt 30 mins boat ride away from mainland. Getting network-ed was never an issue.* On the walk to lunch I put my thoughts into persepctive, there is no way I'm getting all emo on my holiday.

I mean we got used to adjusting to life without Henry 5 months ago didn't we?

I wish him all the best, may he butcher all those horrendous defending in the La Liga.

Gooners MAY have to endure what could be another disappointing season, and may well see more promising gunners leaving us. With or without world class signing. With TH exit, I can only envisioned a more anchorage and regular first team for RVP, paving more space for Theo and Nicklas. And that is exciting, we'll leave AW, Cesc's future, whoever who will follow Arsene future, to worry next season. This season , we'll chill. *rolls eyes*

Aching all over, I think I climbed a ladder many times more than I did a whole lifetime in over a weekend. More arms are damn sore. And I will miss that afternoon naps after swim... :\

Back to work tomorrow.

Photos or videos will be uploaded when I'm free-er.

Edit/
For the record, I don't think Arsenal will roll off and die due to Henry's departure.
Jangan jadi bodoh boleh tak?

No comments: