Monday, June 11, 2007

Fleeting.

My attempt at being a lady remains futile in the footwear department.
I've given away 2 shoes to my mum, cos the damned shoes are a bad fit.
BAD BAD FIT, eats into my feet.

I walked around with slippers at work today, which is rare, as I'm always covered in Chucks or Vans to the amusement of my colleagues, who had hardly seen my feet.To make it worse, I tripped over my backon my bed yesterday, the blistered skin hit over the mattress and caused a longer tear. Ouch!

Colleague: Eh! Why aren't you wearing ur shoes?
Me: Got Blister.
Colleague: Oh... from that shoe you shown me.
Me: Yaah.
Colleague: It's normal, this kind of shoes will give you blister. Wait, until it heals and wear it again.
Me: Huh?!
Colleague: Look *shows me the numerous blister scar*. Must keep on wearing, if not your feet won't get used to it.
Me:...*obviously speechless*

How can I be vain when I can't even freaking walk. *sigh*

On a quest to find better, cute, comfortable shoes.
Maybe, I should just get one of those nenek2 Scholl shoes. hah.

No comments: