Tuesday, August 15, 2006

That pin point final pass.

~The 19-year-old Spaniard has now taken on the former skipper's number as well as his mantle at the centre of midfield.
Yet despite all the deserved plaudits, Fabregas is determined not to get carried away in the hype.
"Everything in my life has gone so quickly since I was 15 and I came here - sometimes you do not realise what you are achieving," he said.
"So this season it will be very important to calm down a little bit, to realise what I am doing - but also giving everything for the team because I think this team can do a lot of good things." ~

hah..media savvy for a 19 year old.

oh please make the weekend comes faster....

1 comment:

demerara said...

hihihi I saw the PC he did, he was constantly wrigling with the swiveling chair. It's so hard to pay attention because it's so hee...!

Loving the link you gave on y!m. Even if it's a slightly optimistic view of the current situation but I'll take it anyways! Anything to paper the current cracks of doooooom!