Monday, August 21, 2006

Just shooooooot.

We were too afraid to shoot, such a frustrating game to watch. With Adebayor squandering half the chances and Eboue whose shot at goal, albeit on target, he shoots like a sissy. A bunch of senior players obviously passengers in the game. What was Gilbs doing maaaaaaaaan? gets the ball and pass? heh. not just any pass, his passes were always either too long or too short, thus his team mates had take the extra effort retrieving the ball, tracking back and recovering their balance.

Despite the draw and inability to be clinical.
Fabregas is always a joyyyyyy to watch (footballing et physical), he seems to zip around faster and he looks beefed up enough to compete in terms of physical challenges. Fabregas wooooooo ahhhhhhh!
Walcott looks great on his debut, quite an impact from a 17 year old kid. Started out on a right note, wih an assist of a cross (cushioned by RVP's slight head) to the edge of the goal mouth.

Such talent.

I even forgot to eat my ice cream during the game.

On another note,
I had a quiet birthday, spent the sunday lazing around at home. And further lazing around at Yanni's, DVDs and more DVDs. Thank you for the cab fare, you know how my heart bleeds when I need to take a cab but let's not make this a habit lah hor.

I finally had my hands on the remaining Ouran High School Host Club Manga. Many2 thanks again to Yanni & Azmi * satisfied grins*, the best part of requesting your own present, is you relish the present so much that you can't wait to be home to devour it. I ended up reading it in the cab, with my handphone backlight.

But I'm short of vol.2, who shall do the honour? tsk tsk shameless.

Have a better Monday ya.

*I know mine would be horrible, cause the bitch grand dame just ask me to do the impossible* *sigh*

1 comment:

demerara said...

babes, are you not updating til we win ke ape ni?

/waves Hady Mirza's banner. heeee!