Thursday, August 03, 2006

Isz taken for a ride.

I've just got back from buying some photo shoot props @ IMM.
Decided to meet up with Toots for dinner, as I was too tired/lazy to make the labourous walk down to Jurong East MRT. I decided to take a cab.

A whopping $8.10 to Yew Tee MRT station!

The last time I took a cab from IMM with kakak Yanni, it was $8.90 and it was to WOODLANDS.
During the ride, I noticed that cabbie purposely chooses routes that has loads of traffic lights and weaving his way in and out of Bukit Batok, Bkt Gombak and Choa Chu Kang. Can you believe it?

The blardey meter was at 4 freaking dollars and we are still somewhere in Jurong.

It was partly my fault for not stating which way I wanna go initially and I was too hungry to complain. My tum tum was rumbling and I wouldn't want a cabbie spewing vulgarities.

BUT

It was worth it.
Cos I get to meet Tooty and we had a lot of catching up to do.
Checking out her wedding preps and all. It was fun as always when we meet up.

The Small Peeps gets a called up for Project TBD. heh.

Reporting for mission, Ma'am!

1 comment:

Joey B said...

Sounds like cab drivers everywhere.