Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Eradicate the skeptics.

Was supposed to be home early yest to clean up the ever messy room. CT msged.
Ended up accompanying CT to scan around for her new hp and a FREE dinner.. Choc Cakes & Tom Yam at PS! *slurrps* hekhekehkehk.
wey, I'm no freeloader OK! I wanted to pay but she insisted it's her treat.

To all, Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

--Soccer entry, kindly click on that 'X' if you are not interested--

I may not be a football connoisseur.
And I sincerely doubt I will ever be.
Although, I'm sure I am entitled to my views on the game as much as other male fans.
Yes, I admit. Shamefully. I'm in it for the gd looking lads. partially.
What left me sore like having boils down my anus... is the attitude of some males.
They look like they could'nt stomach that a female could make a decent observation in a MALE dominated game, maybe something they fail to notice.
And they throw in all sorts of accusations.. absurd accusations, so your comment is ignored.
Like the ever classic "You say he's good cos he's good looking rite?".
I say Fuck That.
If I wanna say anyone or any soccer player... is good looking.... I'll just say he's cute/good-looking/handsome/HOT!. I don't farking need to masquerade my admiration.
I'm just stating how that player is playing a silent BUT pivotal role in his team.
Look at how he hold on to the ball, giving his team mates time to react and run to better space.
If he hadn't been there to clean up the mess, pick up the loose balls... the team could have well... lose quite a bit of possession. Look at his pass completion... impressive? No?

Thank god. The testerones in my family are more accomodating.
I am my bro's favourite weekend soccer couch partner. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ab Fab is a fantastic player and is good looking (albeit young).


Should I be jailed for my preference of someone who plays good football and happens to be 'unfortunately' good looking?

I think we should be allowed to ogle at their legs and enjoy the football at the same time...