Friday, October 21, 2005

Fangirlssss.

Guess who I bumped into at the airport yesterday?


TAUFEEEEEEEEEEK BATISAAAAAAAAH!!
*gurmit singh mode*


No, no. I did'nt go fangirly and all.. but Kiki( my lil mentel cuzzie!) did.
I msged Yanni and she got a bit excited.
Well, she did spent 18bux(SI sms vote) + Taufik CD. (hurr hurr hurr)
I almost cringed, reminded of all the screams happening @ Tuty's place a few mths back. eeeps.

I get to eat my much-craved bubor som-som.
The dad had to walk the entire arab street for bubor som-som. They are not as popular anymore :(
I had some for sahur :)

SendyLove is attached. *bummer*
I hope she's pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want bubor somsom!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe

i remembered that nite.. Astargfirullah... tak senonoh sey.. come to think of it...

we were screaming like we dun have any pegangan ugama.

Nauzibillah. next time round (if there is one), PLEASE try to control me.

lol.

iSz said...

yeah.. we will ctrl each other, which leads to mayhem...well, i didnt lompat2... like u and yanni...cuteness