Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Time and again.

Look, i never learned my lesson.
Time and again, i am used.
"hey look everyone, it's 'iSz' the backup/emergency plan".

I felt excited abt Nor's coming-soon lil one.
I've already got the purrrrrrfect present in mind. And nope. It's not a new cam, Nor.

The best fren's bbq thingy was a blast, me thinks.
A handful of the sec skoolmates were there too.
I was too busy gorging myself with the good food to even hold a decent convo with my mates... ahakakahka...

I just watched my favourite funniest Wonderfalls episode. weeee! Managed to catch it TWICE!!

My weekend soccer was @%#@!~
Shall talk about that another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhehhe.

i cant wait for Aisha too! she's gonna be born on MY bday! i hope!! then that's my bday pressie!! yay!

anyway, i miss you!

Anonymous said...

apa??? not new cammm? *uwarrrgghhh*