Monday, October 10, 2005

Always Late...

I always miss my bus.
I always miss the train.
I always turns up @ least 15 mins too late.
Even the lifts took a long time to turn up.
Why oh why? Is there a hidden conspiracy against me to be late nowadays.
Even the cabs are eluding me.
I hate being late and I am no perennial late comer.
I hate ppl waiting for me, cos I hate waiting for ppl.

I helped mom make kebabs yesterday... weee!
Happy Burfday Tooty!!
Wish you everlasting health and happiness with your loved ones. *in Bobby Bouchery tone*

I watched the France vs Suisse game. It was BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
But I get to see SendyLove, lepasssskan rindoooooo! hee hee hee hee hee.
ScumBeck got sent off.. hahaha..'worst moment in my life' konon. chet. He seems to have loads of 'worst moment in my life' ehk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ISZ!!

hey aku nak kebab. =)

Anonymous said...

akakak you're right, he does have a lot of worst moments. Karma's a bitch.


Did Sendy score or someone else did? I got mixed reports of that match..

Sol out, Sendy in.

iSz said...

Some other dude, definitely not SendyLove.