Monday, September 29, 2008

Tough lessons in life.

I lost my wallet last friday.

Apart from the neccesary cards, I had $200+ of cash in it.

As you can tell, I am quite affected because Syawal is around the corner and the money was meant for someone and the rest of it is not mine but to be paid for something. I think of all the hassle of having to re-do all the cards.

The wallet was only over a month old, a birthday gift from my best friend.

After the iftar meet up. I took long time to get home. I took an hour to walk home when usually I need a quarter of that to reach home.

I know it is my fault for being careless. I really start to wonder if 'CARELESS' is my middle name. I emotionally kicked myself for being so foolish and grew sadder as I contemplate why such fate befall on me as I hold in high esteem of not taking what is not mine but my sensible thoughts (yah right!) starts to set in and i figured the world doesn't work that way.

There some things that I meant to do, which I never got around to do, due to reasons I myself can't explain! I deserved this wake up call as I did not carry out my intentions when I should have done and no matter how upsetting it was. I felt I throughly deserved it. And if there was nothing uncovered. Things are never meant to be.

Arsenal has to top up my misery by putting up a lackadaisacal display. Needless lost and 3 points lost.

Update: I found my wallet. The librarian found it actually. Alhamdullilah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad that you found your wallet. hehe..still remember how we always found your stuffs.

selamat hari raya btw!