Friday, October 17, 2008

On various front.

Hari Raya: I am done and over with it. I had fun while it lasted. Nothing to reflect upon, cos seriously it's a bit monotonous for me, every year is same ol' same ol'. Accumulate mistakes through out the year and seek forgiveness for the entire month. Bleargh! Here's to the next Ramadhan.

Arsenal: *wakes up from deep slumber* Welcome back, you wounded soldiers! Internationals games are similar to seeing your family members going for war (Not that I have experienced that, but I think I can simulate the feelings after the number of war movies I watched thus far)...let's count the number of war casualities we have suffered.

Food: Mango Sago from Dessert Hut is the works!

Global Recession: Pay Cuts seems imminent.

Shopping: There's loads of SALES lately and it's not even GSS.

Enviroment: I've imposed a rule of 3 days a week sleeping without air-con.

Money: As per my point above, a 20% percent increase on the utilities bill is quite a bit.

Transport: NinaBuay, increase like nobody's business! Cut down on cabs and buses. Walk! if have to. Best is to hibernate at home.

Work: I have tons of researching and things to do but I rather compose a blog entry. Eeeps! A meeting on monday morning...

No comments: