Monday, September 15, 2008

Heroic Rendevous.

Gosh! The weekend went by so fast. I still haven't get down to completing my checklist.

My room is a pig sty complete with cobwebs and 1cm thick of dust. I really have no idea when is a good time to get down and scrub the entire room when I'm still stuck with neverending wardrobe sorting.

What a pleasant football week! The earlier game was kinda exciting and Pool won, this has to be the long awaited win over United by Rafa. We won 4-0, impressive I must say by looking at the scoreline but Blackburn is clearly a pale shadow of their thugsy selves. I thought we did well, an early goal help to settle the nerves. I still think Ade is fucking lazy but he scores 3 goals. So I am not going to complain but I just hate the fact that we started singing his song the moment he scores. pfft.

No comments: