Monday, September 01, 2008

I wonder...

The short time span or is it me? but I can't help feeling the time between this Ramadhan and the last seems like a very short time. I was very ill prepared for this Ramadhan... ermm, I normally embraced it with much gusto (ie. mad housekeeping rampage, overzealous planning of iftar dates throughout the Ramadhan). As I lay on my bed pondering (when I really should be terawikh-ing) what should I do to make this Ramadhan a better Ramadhan than the previous one. I know I have been slacking in terms of ibadah and last year's was particularly the worst of the last few Ramadhans I had.

Anyway, it's still not too late to make it a good Ramadhan. I hope to complete what I set for myself. And may Allah grant me the strength and resolute I need to fulfill my target. Insya Allah. Amiin.

To all,
Selamat Maju Jaya sambil menunaikan ibadah puasa. :p

*zap*
On Arsenal front.
I think we need a cover. Some sort of cover.

No comments: