Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The rare cook.

There's nothing more disappointing than when you start craving for something so much that you are willing to cook and yet you screwed up your ingredients.
HARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! Bodoh nyer psl 'rajin' sangat memasak kan.

There goes my Chicken Tandoori and Puri meal tmr :\
I should just stick to my lauk bening and celok dishes.

And there's no way, the mom is able to whipped out that Mexican Vanilla Flan because I forgot to buy the ramekins and WHERE THE FARK CAN I FIND VANILLA BEANS lah sak?

haiz. upset ah.

Spiderman 3 tomorrow morning. Go Topher!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! spidey was a let down. for me that is.

iSz said...

I like spidey 3 leh. Penuh emosi! And Eddie Brock <33333333333! Topher is comel!

Spidey jadi Goth! hehehehe... I dunnoe but i kinda find the 3rd one has more depth cos not everything is about the fights y'all.