Monday, May 07, 2007

Letter to Wenger...

Dear Arsene,
If you intend to play a draw game, do kindly warn me, so I do not need to stay up till late watching Baptista, Diaby and Denilson being dismal. Seriously Arsene, having Denilson, Diaby and Fabregas in midfield, with the latter two deployed on the flanks (3 CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS) wtf! And we looked like we were the ones with 10 men in the 2nd half after Chelski realises a win is not too far away if they pushed forward. Oh wait. We have been playing with 10 and a half man. Reason being Bappy is a HALF MAN. Ok lah, he won us the penalty BUT SO FARKING what when you dont work for your team mates.

I'm just pissed off, when you gave me so much HOPE of winning this game in your earlier interview and now this. It's not the matter that we drew, it's the way that we drew. That is a concern.

Blardey hell. Deprived me of my sleep. Now I'm having giddy spells. Do you know lacked of sleep causes your blood pressure to be higher?

Sincerely,
Isz

Cesc shows his frustration by lunging on blind tackles in the 2nd half, with John Terry and Fat Frank coming out to give him a piece of their mind (macam betol jer tu dua ekor, lagi2 si Fat Frank menyampah). Hleb quick protect Cesc and Cesc was all cool. ahkahakhakha...

Gotta Start Work. Oh woe it's MONDAY.

No comments: