Thursday, May 24, 2007

Post CL.

I watched the last 30 mins or so for the Final.
Woke up. 1-0 to Meeeelan. Yeay! They are winning but 1-0 scoreline is hardly convincing.
Plus, Milan have the tendency to be 'pancit' in the dying minutes of the game. And Inzaghi scores again!(good ball from Kaka) Bleargh! I'm never fond of Inzaghi and his antics, after he rolled on the floor clutching his tum tum, as though he's been poisoned. I found myself supporting for Liverpool instead. And they pulled one back. Yeay! but not good enough (or not enough time, injury time macam sikit?) to equalize. I would love if it stretches to EXTRA TIME. Or even Penalty shoot out. It's such a cruel way to lose but so FUN to watch.

Actually, I was hoping Liverpool cancelled out Inzaghi's goal but Meelan emerge as eventual winners with Kaka/Seedorf/Pirlo OR GATUSSO!!! scoring the last minute winner in 2nd half of EXTRA TIME.

Hmm sounds familiar eh..

'I was a bit torn because if Liverpool won it, it'll make Chelski's cup wins look ridiculous and it undermines the trophy won by Manc Yoo. On the other hand, if they won, we'll never hear the end of it. They'll be singing that they've won it 6 times and the bloody championnesss song will make my ears secrete puss.'

I had to agree with Kay about this. It makes our unsuccessful tries at securing the Champions League Cup all the more glaring. And I don't want Arsenal to be the only team in the top four, that has no silverware this season. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for laughs.

“Sam, can I have a Martins?“, “Well, you do know that a Martins comes with a Bramble. Absolutely inseparable and no way I can split them up. Now I can do you an Owen for £9m…“. - A Cultured Left Foot

AHKAHKAHKAKA Titus Bramble.... I always hear spongebob's theme and images of Patrick floating around in my head when anyone mentioned his name.

Oh noes! We don't need Titus, unless Arsene is leaving and Steve Bruce (SB - SpongeBob HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!) comes in to manage us. OK lame...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh you know, if you dengar the post match mesti lagi bingit. They were all on about how Liverpoo will challenge for the cup again next season along with Chavski and Manc USA. And then Gullit tried to bring Arsenal into the equation, only to blame our lack of success because we don't have born and bred English players. Cause Liverpoo have Gerrard, Chavski has Terry and Fatty while Manc USA has Rooney. I didn't know Rooney was a Mancunian.

We did have English born and bred players. He was annoyed we only offered £55k p.w.

Oh my blood was boiling because they spent a good half an hour talking about our problems rather than concentrating on what went wrong on the match itself.

What a dire game, btw.

I've got a few complaints but will not bore you anymore.


<3

iSz said...

Haih! Nasib baik sungguh aku tak stay on for the post match analysis.

Abeh Justin Hoyte tu dari mana eh??.. Arsene import dari China eh?

Argh Fark it lah.
English players are all the HYPE! yes! Bagus belum tentu tapi bising satu dunia. Err.. when is the LAST time they've won the world cup?

Oh wait, we need English players to win favours from the referees, no?

Email me your complaints/rants/discontentment sil vous plait? I'm more than happy to entertain ya. I need football/arsenal updates to last me for 3 months yo.

*pure agony*