Saturday, May 05, 2007

Analytical ass.

I was watching CL semi final replays between Chel$ki and Liverpool, particularly the penalty shootouts. Reina totally fluffed out Chel$ki chances. He dived outwards which narrowed the angle for the ball to go in, which was apparent in Robben's, as he tried to placed the ball rather than slammed it in home. Of course, diving out has its own calculated risk, Reina could have been caught out if the shot has been powerpacked, which is why LampLard's one went in.

Kudos to Reina for keeping Liverpool in.

*I'm actually quite confused here, I wanted to pledge my loyalty to my bro by egging on his team to Liverpool but seeing celebrating Cuntley Cole is errr... bleargh!

Quite liked the ManUre's CL game too. 3-0 weyy...
With all the plaudits saying Milan were playing a 'perfect' game. I beg to differ because in the opening minutes and the dying minutes of the game, ManUres did enjoy much possesion. Particularly, the last 15 mins or so, Milan looks like they ran out of stamina altho' they could defend and hold their line pretty well I must say. You could see a recurance of CL final 2005 happening, if ManUre had not lost their confidence unlike Liverpool when they were similarly 3-0 down. Looking Ronaldo getting all scared when Gattuso come chasing at him is hilarious. Where is your stepovers, boy?

Looking on with much envy, maaaaan I missed those stressful early morning games and leaving with nothing much to look foward to till the end of season.

eh, apsal EMO?

No comments: