Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Why smoke?

The freaking number of emails sits in my inbox.
but.. but i have to be in my calmest mode.
Cause I am fasting and I refused to lose control of my sanity.
So I need, yes i NEED to rant a bit here.

- FREAKING 6PM emails, when my email has been pretty much dormant the entire day. Some ppl just start work at 6pm BUT I NEED to leave work at 6pm so as to be home on time to break fast. Like Hello? If I weren't fasting I could spare half and hour or so.

- Calling me at 6.50pm on my way hm to ask for this and that. Eh can gimme a break or not? 8 minutes away from azan. No wonder, I lost my appetite.

- I need this, I need that. Yah, I know you need it, so can you please ask those URGENT REQUESTS people to stop, so I can attend to your NEEDS.

- I come in FAR earlier than you. And I started work effectively and hour before you leh. So, DON'T BE BUSOK HATI ah, dengki orang balik siang, caaaaan?

- I cleared my URGENT things.

*takes deep breath*

This morning I feel like snapping a pic of a grp of secondary school boys smoking in their uniform. Normally I wouldn't give to flying fish to whatever they do but if one started blowing smoke circles and looks at you like as if the world belongs to them. Yeah, they DESERVE to be punished.

Sorry ah, a bit bad mood. I hate angry entries.

Smlm ader Gunawan, and he has 2 freaking moles on his eyebrow *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

No comments: