Friday, October 06, 2006

Foood is love~

Another satisfying iftar with Toots and Yanni at Fig & Olive. I arrived half an hour late, with a growling stomach but it was worth it. It was good considering it was a white pasta sauce which i have always dislike, generous portions and CHEAP! Heh.

This Ramadhan has been such a food galore for me. And yes Yanni, mencekik we did!

We head down to Geylang after the meal to get buy Yanni's mum a baju, which Toots opted out and she waited for Yusri instead..You should have joined us lah babe, we shop very fast, that we were home before 11pm and we still managed to walk a bit at the bazaar leh. Mcm well-accomplished day gitu. Nothing much to see, its always the same year after year and if it's not for Yanni, I probably wouldn't go to Geylang this year.

I need to get a baju for my nenek kesayangan intan payung aku tuuu, so I might make another trip down. Oh well, she chose to MERAJOK on the day we went kain shopping itself, so I conveniently forgot to buy her a set.

This week, will mark the end of me going out until Eid itself.
I will go out ONLY if my parents asked me to and to do my obligations. I wanna be a hermit.

--------> End of my typical day update<----------

I hate international friendlies can?
It cause a stutter to my happy dosage of my gunners.
I hope the boys comes back unscathed.

I had ball of a time at Yahoo!Answers. Loads of Cesc vs C.Ron and C.Ron vs RP7 comparisons.
Bountiful of ridiculous answers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe.....bila ko nak pegi geylang??
can i pass u the baju n can u do the exchange for me??
please pretty please????

Anonymous said...

sebab aku nak pi geylang the next day lah.. babtu aku tak pi dgn korang.. next time ah.. kalau aku tak malas lagik. heh. ramai org ah.. so sesak!