Sunday, October 22, 2006

purr on.

it's blardey six am and a cat has been meowing non-stop in our corridor.
I have no idea why is it here, seemingly non of us in this house are big fans of cats and we do have a Felinophobic amongst us.

It irritates the hell out of me when these pet owners/animal lovers, let their cats roam around the neighbourhood. And poo-pooed on other's doors. This is not the wild you know, we don't have all the time in the world to clear your cat feaces admist our flower pots. And I recognised these cats, I CHASED them out of my house countless times. The next time, I'm gonna put marking on these cats lah. And if I spotted the same markings on the cats that I see feeding on that pet bowl near that neighbour, I'm gonna go there and yanked the owner's hair and smear her face with the cat feaces I collected. I don't believe in abusing cats lah eh, pasal binatang tu tak salah yg salah tuan yg punya.

Tengoklah bapak aku bukak pintu nak gi kerja dier meluru masok rumah terpaksa kena angkat keluar, nasib baik bapak aku ada. Aku suruh bapak aku bawak gi Jurong Island baru tahu kang.
Tongong betol nak pelihara binatang tapi tak tahu jaga betol2. Geram, can?

3 comments:

demerara said...

Can I also geram to pet owners who don't feed their pets sampai terpaksa datang ke rumah kami untuk mendapat sesuap nasi?

Sorry, my wifi went wonky tadi. Tak dapat nak fangirl Rosicky wo!

iSz said...

YAAAAAAH~!
I also think the kucing lapar u noe. Tapi Bapak aku kasi dier biskot choc chip raya kiter!!!

Mcm mana tu kucing tak datang lagi!

Anonymous said...

dier nak beraya kat rumah kau tak agaknya, isz?