Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Swamped.

I am filled to the brim.
I have no idea how to survive this week.
The boss will be back tomorrow, another pressure cooker day for me.

am laying off football for a while, as to Kay's suggestion. I am not abandoning it for good, I'll still keep myself updated but I will not wake up in the wee hours for it or spent my entire weeknights watching replays. I lose all sense that these guys are human after all and there is only so much one can do. And I whine and whine and whine about every single gunner, every single week, even when we are winning. Forgotten about their real worth. Maybe it's time to spend my time on other things that I enjoy.

It's been eons since I've been to the movies. I've got a long list to catch, which sadly, came and gone. Anybody up for a movie, jio me leh.

I've got a friggin' bowling competition this weekend. And I yet to practise. Sakit pinggang lagi lah nampaknyer. And NO WAY, I am going to be Longkang Queen this year.

Lastly...


*Squeeee* heee heee heee heee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

2 comments:

demerara said...

I'm not one with a foot fetish but the thought of Cesc barefoot is heeeeeeeeeeee indeed!

Just because we don't watch every single game doesn't mean we love them any less, yah? Tapi fangirlism sentiasa adaaa

iSz said...

IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE??

Apa je giggle mcm tu eh... "heee heee heee"

I think he sounds much better in interviews, thank you. heh

Tres <3 Cesc \:D/