Saturday, July 01, 2006

Coming of... age?

Chuckled at myself while browsing for trinkets.

It takes me 22 yrs (almost 23 yrs)
- To bother asking about cosmetics.
- To carefully choose a ladies shoe, like try on 18126469 pair of pumps/wedges/u-name-it before choosing one, I normally need to try only 1 or 3 max to buy a pair. hahaha. efficient shopper..
- To put on a lipgloss and not get disgusted by it, I somehow forgotten about the fishscales thingamajig and still leave it on eventho' feeling uncomfortable.
- Choosing a handbag/clutchbag/wristlet ><" for myself, which I've never done before!
- Religiously buffering my toenails. haha.

I got bitten by the vanity bug and I'm loving it!
A bit late lah, but better late than never.

Now, shoo-away, I've got some shopping to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! we go for makeup shoopin spree soon ok!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

i tink yanni can now be called as makeup shopping asst already...haha. isz...i want a pic of you in your evening dress garb!!! plssss.....

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»