Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Enipucrop Elttli

Me - Certified Shit Stirrer in the hell hole. Look at what I'm reduced to.
I sound like those bored housewives sia. Missed being a bitch lah!

August, can come sooner or not?
19th August is the start of premiership.
04 - 06 - 11 : Not my bank acct password lah goondu! It's the Orgasmic Trio ;)

Addendum: To all my pals who loves (or at least like) me, if it's not too much to ask.
And I know, you all have a penchant for getting me a calculator watch.
I would love to have this.



Gold or Silver its OK! But i would prefer Silver.
Aaaaand, if you don't intend to buy me this, please buy me a book or a DVD ok.

If all else fails, a Kino or Borders voucher would suffice :D

Check with me for the titles.
Oh my birthday is on the 20th of august and you are invited to my shit-stirring party!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god!!! so freaky!!!

i was eyeing fer this too!!
the gold one look so retro laaaaaa
i want also!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it shud be Enipucrop Elttil, shudnt it? :D

iSz said...

yess Nor, old careless me. tsk. tsk. heh.

demerara said...

whoaaa cool siot!