Monday, July 10, 2006

World Cup ends.

This means no more of 20++ pages on World Cup in The New Paper, trivial write ups on young players and I'll be 70 cents richer almost every single day! Hurrah!

After missing a hell lot of the World Cup semis, quarters, I finally stayed up for the FINAL.
Only to fell asleep on the 78th minute, which I have a strong feeling that it would be a draw game and stretches to extra time or even penalty.

I wanted France to win, solely because our lone gunner is playing for it and was wishing for a perfecto swansong for Zizou. Although, everytime the camera cuts to Domenech, I would start wishing for the Italians to win!

Oh well, at least Italy won it instead of Mighty Braseeeel *yawns*.
I wanted to laugh out loud to those ppl who predicted "Brazil" will win before the tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»