Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Selalu kau di dalam hatiku.

The World Cup has just started yet I can't wait for the new EPL season to commence.

I want to see those wonderful strikes from TOMAS ROSICKY in arsenal's jersey.
He blew me away.

I hate the socceroos, I think they totally destroyed the spirit of the game with that thuggish display. And the referee is not much help either. *sigh*

Rooney is back after injuring Theo Walcott in training.
How generous.
The best part is, he tackled Theo from behind and injure the young lad's calf.
Surely, tackle from behind is ILLEGAL in footballing terms, but why do it in training and risking losing another offensive player. And he gets AWAY WITH IT, simply with support of others, claiming he was passionate about the game. Passionate my ass lah, there is a line between passionate and bullying. What bollocks.

Despite my support for Ingerrrrland (well, u watch their league every single week, you can't help supporting familiar faces, even if they are OVER-RATED), I now want them out by group stages, better still with Rooney playing for the 2 remaining matches. Nevermind that we will risk reading write-ups of "why England lose out in Germany 2006?" for the next 185792475 years. I rather have that than seeing an ogre holding the coveted trophy.

Congrats to our very own Shamsul Maidin.
Even if we can't get our Lions, Young Lions, Baby Lions? in the World Cup.
We are just glad we have a world class referee in our midst.
Singapore's Pride *grins with pride*.
We were deeply impressed by your performance in the Sweden vs T&T game.

Next up, Switzerland vs France.
Kekasih Beaveeeeerrrrr ku yg penuh bijaksana. heh.
It starts at 12am tmr, will skip Korea Republic vs Togo (Gd Luck Adebayor!).

No comments: